Saturday, June 21, 2014

BEEN A BAD, BAD BLOGGER....

     but I have some really excellent excuses!  Allow me to demonstrate one of the excellentest ones:


That would be my baby, before leaving for her high school graduation two nights ago.  GO AMY!!!And she actually allowed us to take a few more backyard photos too:


                                                      Amy & her brother



                                                         Amy & her dad


 
                                                       Amy & her mom, a.k.a. me
 
 
 
                                                          Amy & her boyfriend Nick
 
 
And then here are some of Amy just being Amy:
 
 







     So as you can see, there's been some stuff going on.  Not that all of this amounts to a decent excuse for not writing, but it does give me something to blog about and provides me with an opportunity to share some adorable pictures.
     Someday, somehow, I will get back to writing again.  But to be honest, it probably won't be before the NJSCBWI Conference next weekend.  On the other hand, the Conference will give me plenty to blog about anyway, so I'm not going to feel guilty about continuing to lie fallow for another week.  After all, I raised a high school graduate, didn't I?  That has to count for something!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the graduation! You must be so proud!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Yvonne! It's a real thrill, as you'll find out in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, that must have been a very happy event for the family! Lovely pictures, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, it was a very special occasion for all of us.

      Delete