Monday, August 25, 2014

ROME, PART I

     Okay.  I realize this is sort of cheating, but given my current frame of mind, this first post about my Rome vacation is going to be all about MY KIDS in Rome.  Be patient with me.

                                         CHILLIN' AT THE VILLA BORGHESE GARDENS


CHILLIN' AT OUR APARTMENT
 
 

                                          DINNER (AND RARE SIGHTING OF NATE
                                          WITHOUT JETS CAP)

Nathan had to go back home after our first four days there, so:


                                                   NO, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT
                                                   VIRGIN WATER IS.


                                                AMY EXPERIENCING CARAVAGGIO


                                                       AMY EXPERIENCING STEPS


                                         AMY EXPERIENCING STREET-SHOPPING

     Actual Rome photos to follow sometime soon.  Honest!!!                                                          

2 comments: