Tuesday, March 31, 2015

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED...

on what an exciting adventure it's been renting a Manhattan apartment for my daughter and her friend for the coming school year.  Maybe someday I'll tell you all about it, and we'll laugh together, hahaha, but today is not that day.  I'll just tell you one things, because it's educational and non-whiney:  Did you know that South Korea is 13 hours ahead of U.S. Eastern standard time?  Well it is.  So, for example, if (hypothetically) your daughter's prospective roommate happens to be from Korea and to have parents who live there and don't speak English, any time between 11 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. is kind of a blackout zone for communication (which of course can only be done through the daughter at any hour of the day anyway).  Okay.  Enough about that, right?
     What I really want to talk about is the fact that tomorrow is the kickoff of the

A TO Z BLOG CHALLENGE,  

and for that reason it will be a frabjous day, not to mention an entire frabjous month of April, and I am psyched.  I've spent hour after hour researching and writing my posts, and tomorrow I get to spring the first one on the world, and it will be a beautiful thing.  Please stop by tomorrow!  And the next day, and the next!  You have my permission to skip Sundays because so does the Challenge and so will I, but on the other six days you'll be getting my spin on a motley crew of 16th-century thinkers, dreamers, and practical folks who just happen to be awesome in one way or another.  C'mon down and join me in MY SUPER-SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTURY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment