Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I HATE TECHNOLOGY!!!

     Okay, so now this blog isn't allowing me to post my own comments in reply to other people's comments.  This is a very annoying glitch which I haven't encountered before.  I've tried my (extremely limited) array of tricks, all to no avail. Are there any tech wizards out there who can help me?  I'll just thank you in advance in case you have a suggestion to offer, because if it doesn't work I still won't be able to leave a comment to thank you, but I will nonetheless be very grateful!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could help Susan- I just went through some serious computer issues with regard to spammers and almost lost my computer entirely. I have no idea how to help, but reach out to Blogger and they may be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. stabilizer relay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is difficult to duplicate the versatility and convenience offered by a quality bike trailer like the Burley bike trailer. If you are a bike rider who likes to exercise with your family, bike to work, enjoys long distance cycling, or desires to bring the family pet on a ride, then the Burley line of bicycle trailers has options that will suit most lifestyles. The site is experiencing technical difficulties

    ReplyDelete