Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Z IS FOR ZACHARY RICHARD


     Zachary Richard is a singer/songwriter/environmentalist/poet from Louisiana who plays and sings all kinds of music, but most especially (and here's my bonus Z) zydeco.  I find his voice intoxicating, no matter what he's singing, from ballads to dance music.  And in honor of the end of the A to Z Challenge, I am going to do something very brave.  I'm going to attempt, for the first time ever, to post a Youtube video right here, on this very blog, so you can see Zachary Richard perform for yourself without even having to go anywhere else (wish me luck):


Oh my God!! Did it actually work?  I am Oz, the Great and Powerful!  Technophobe No More!  And in that case, I have to add one more video:



     WOOT!!!  I think I did it!  Which means I get to end the A to Z Challenge on a note of triumph!  Thank you, one and all!  And please go check out Zachary Richard!

                                        XOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Susan, on the successful video posts. I just managed to do my first one at 'y' this challenge. I had done one last year, but couldn't seem to get it to work again and then, voila, it worked. I don't know if I could do it again though. I enjoyed listening to Zachary Richards. Thank you for the introduction. I also congratulate you on finishing the challenge. Maria, Delight Directed Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Maria! Congratulations to you too! WE DID IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for Z and your tech success! I'm glad we did the challenge -- I'm also glad it's over for a year.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne: my sentiments exactly. Now go forth and launch that book! And may The Force be with you!

      Delete
  4. Huzzah! Huzzah for the end of the A to Z! Huzzah for successful video posts, not to mention introducing me to such great music. Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, Miz B? You like Zachary Richard too? Well, triple huzzah for that!! p.s. STILL can't post comments on your blog! This is some kind of techno-conspiracy, isn't it?

      Delete