Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wanna Know What Today Is?

Yes, you're 100% correct, if not more.  It's my 6-month blogiversary!  I know - it's hard to believe that a mere 6 months ago, I was just an unpublished author.  Whereas now, I'm an UNPUBLISHED AUTHOR WITH A BLOG!!!  Seriously.  It hasn't gotten me a book contract, but it's given me a creative outlet that's made a huge difference in my life.  People - maybe just a handful of them, but that's enough for now - are reading what I write, and that changes everything.  And the daily handfuls are slowly adding up: in 6 months, I've had over 1,000 hits, which I find extremely gratifying.  So, I want to thank you for reading my blog, and to tell you how much it means to me.  I hope you're enjoying it, and that you come back often and bring your friends.  I'm excited to see what the next six months will bring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment